Friday 28 January 2011

Happy Friday everyone…..

I hope you all are having a wonderful Friday! I am SOOOOOO glad Friday has come. This week seemed to drag on F.O.R.E.V.E.R! I stayed inside with the kids mostly and went totally slightly crazy! Anyone else ready for summer?? I know I am desperately waiting for it to arrive.
However, we have survived and I do have some fun projects to show you. It will have to wait until Saturday or Sunday since I am still in the process of finishing them. I better hurry and finish since they are for a friend who’s having her FIRST boy (after already having 2 girls) and we are planning to get together with them Saturday night!!
…..but I will leave you with a sneak peak!!DSC03353
Have a wonderful weekend and I know I will since the Man of the House in NOT out of town and we will be hanging with these little cuties!!
I sure love these two little ones!!
DSC03332
until next time….
Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment