Tuesday 14 December 2010

Makella’s Christmas Dress

DSC03074
This year I decided to make Makella’s dress. I was pretty happy with how it turned out. I used the bodice of a dress she wears to make sure when I cut the fabric it would fit. Can you believe that it fits like a glove? I have to say sometimes when I think about it I’m shocked Smile! I had started taking pictures for a tutorial and then spaced doing anything for the second half of the dress. I could make another dress if a tutorial is REALLY needed by everyone… what do you think?
Second and most important.. I need your help! The husband thinks the flower around the next line should come off, and I can’t decide. What do you think? Keep the neckline flower, or take them off?
DSC03075DSC03076DSC03081DSC03077
Merry Christmas everyone………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment