Wednesday 29 December 2010

Latest Photoshoot: OK! Magazine's Boho Chic


I had been wanting to shoot a Bohemian Story for as long as I can think and was thrilled when my dear friend and photographer Billie Muller asked me to join in on a Hippie Shoot about 3 months ago. Our model was Rene B from Bareface, who I have worked with on numerous occasions and just can't get enough of ... I love her beautiful face ... and funny ways :)
















No Boho Story is complete without an amazing bunch of tini-tiny dried flowers. I got these from a nail art studio in Dubai, they are the most delicate and tiniest of flowers I have ever seen and are a great addition to any professional makeup kit ... and belong in that little bag filled with weirdly unique things waiting to be glued to a face one day :) 



Who's That Girl?! - Rene Borisova


I met Rene B some years ago shooting my first ever editorial and she is still as gorgeous as ever. Her recent work includes editorials for Harper's Bazaar shot by Susanne Spiel and National's M Magazine shot by the endlessly talented and creative Tina Chang. Grab your copy of current Middle East's OK! Magazine and get a glimpse of the Boho Story we just shot with Rene.


You can book Rene via her agency Bareface

This was my first ever editorial, shot with Rene
for Insider Magazine in 2008 by Mosh Lafuente



Photographer: Tina Patni 

Photographer: Susanne Spiel

Photographer: Susanne Spiel


Photographer: Toufic Araman

Photographer: Mosh Lafuente


No comments:

Post a Comment