Monday 27 December 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog I was trying to think of something creative... something that described me in some way... and that's what I came up with. when where you introduced to fashion I was introduced to fashion when i was little, I loved drawing outfits and dressing up my dolls. I began dressing myself at about 2 years old, and have loved it ever since.how do you describe your style I describe my style as undone, over-sized, and random... I find clothes and accessories everywhere. what made you start a fashion blog I started a fashion blog because I was inspired by other fashion blogs. I decided it would be fun to do one of my own.what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world
Hopefully something that can inspire. how is your style different than everyone else I don't know that it is. who is your inspiration Anyone can be my inspiration. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog Hopefully they like the outfits i put together, and my photography. who is your favorite designer I don't have a favorite designer, I like way too many. what piece is a must have in your closet Must haves in my closet would definitely be over-sized sweaters, big shoes, and awesome accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment