Friday 1 October 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog I wanted something that sounded provocative but was easy to remember so i came up with my little alliteration. when where you introduced to fashion I've always cared about how my clothes look on me. I think I got it from my mom and sister. I had my own little fashion world up until I studied in Paris. Those months really opened up my eyes to the industry, and made me love it even more. how do you describe your style Hmmm... its difficult to answer this question since I don't really have a distinct style (I think), or if I do, I have no idea what it is! Maybe street chic? what made you start a fashion blog It was a bit of an experiment at first, a stress reliever from my university's academic pressure. I've always been an avid fan of fashion blogs, and I wanted to see if I could capture the same feeling if I started my own blog. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I think my blog is extra interesting because im from the PHILIPPINES, and most people don't even know where that is! There are only a handful of people who care about fashion here, and I think my blog has the power to inspire others from this corner of the globe to experiment with style. I've gotten a bunch of emails from people in south east Asia who've been "converted" into the fashion world because of my blog, and I have to say it's a really great feeling! how is your style different than everyone else I mainly get inspired from the fashion blogs and street style from all over the world, and I translate it into something wearable for the tropical weather here. I add a bit of my own personality into it, as well :) who is your inspiration I take inspiration from my mom, who's always been so keen on fashion, and who's given me all the opportunities in the world to pursue this passion.">what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I want them to think that it's okay to get creative and to express yourself. I want to show that you can do absolutely wear anything and be anything that you want. No one can tell you otherwise because its your life. I also want to show that the Philippines is a great place, with greater people, and that there IS a fashion scene here! haha who is your favorite designer Georgina Chapman and Antonio Marras for this season :) what piece is a must have in your closet A white tank top. I will fight to the death for this one because its versatility is just amazing. It's like a blank canvas that challenges the wearer to be creative with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment