Saturday 30 October 2010

Happy Halloween!

You know I couldn't leave you, my darling readers, without something to enjoy on this ghoulish holiday. I've created three Polyvore sets to strike fear into the hearts of even the most brave -- actually, no. They'll probably just make you want to go shopping. Enjoy!
High Fashion Frankenstein

High fashion Frankenstein totally has his finger on the pulse... even if he technically didn't have one but an hour ago. Marc Jacob bolt stud earrings (get it? get it?) and creepers, because Frankie totally originated the chunky soles look.


This is one of my favorites... I put a weird amount of thought into this one. See that silver bar on the edge that says "Rub Away"? Well, that's a bar you use after you've touched garlic to get the smell off of your hands -- and we all know vampires hate garlic, right? I included the ring because it reminds me of those ugly ass rings the Salvatores wear on The Vampire Diaries. There's even a little story behind the McQueen bag too. Obviously, you can tell from the outfit that this Dracula's about to have a night out on the town. But if you've read Dracula, you may remember that the real story starts when he lands in London to wreak havoc on the Harkers' lives. So my Dracula carries a McQueen bag with the British flag on it in the hopes of blending in by showing some patriotism. Clever vampire, huh?


Last but not least (this is actually my favorite set... I'd totally wear this), our woodsy Wolfman is totally ready to... chase people through the woods? It seems to me that werewolves spend inordinate amounts of time in the woods, so why not dress the part? Of course, there's also plenty of claw jewelry. The better to tear you apart with, my dear... Awooooooo! (haha, I'm such a dork.)

I hope you liked these sets, and have a happy and safe Halloween! And if you don't celebrate it, well, enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment