Friday 24 September 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog There wasn't some special reason to choose this name. But now I'm thinking about it: "fashion" is because of I'm blogging about fashion, and "only" because I hope I'm not someone who want to be like all the other people. I hope I can be unique. And "princess", hmm that's a though one.. I think every girl wanted to be a princess when she was younger, and so did I! when where you introduced to fashion I've loved shoes and clothing since I was a little girl, but I think I began to develop my own style (and began to be a real fashion-addict)in the last years of high school. how do you describe your style I don't think I can say in one word or sentence what my style is. I think it's a mix of different styles. I think most styles are great, but I don't like it when people look lowbrow. what made you start a fashion blog It's a perfect way to express myself, to be creative, to the show the world what I've got and of course to write about the thing I love: fashion. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I don't know if I do, but I hope I'll inspire people or just amuse people when they're reading my blog. how is your style different than everyone else The style of fashion-bloggers is most of the time very unique and daring, and I like that. But many Dutch people don't dare to wear what they like, because they're afraid of the opinion of others. So when you compare me with those people (who don't dare to wear what they like), it's the difference that I try to wear everything I like. I try to don't give a thing about what other people might think. You are the person who lives your life, they aren't! who is your inspiration My mother. She taught me not to care about what others might think, and that helps me to wear everything I like. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog Of course I want to give a positive impression on them, but its up to them what impression I give them. :)who is your favorite designer Karl Lagerfield and Christian Louboutin are brilliant, but my list of great designers is a very long list. what piece is a must have in your closet My black wedges and my military jacket, they are very easy to combine with a lot of clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment