Monday 23 August 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog Tokyo is one of the many places that I would love to re-visit again and actually I was pretty bummed on my last night there that I had to leave such a amazing place.when where you introduced to fashion I really can't recall when was it, but I've always been obsessed with clothes, dressing up and looking good.

how do you describe your style I'm a mood dresser and I usually stick to neutral colors especially my all-time favorite, black. Black will always be the new black. what made you start a fashion blog I just wanted an avenue to document what I wear and capture some of my favorite outfits.

what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world Honestly, I'm really not sure if I bring (or can bring) anything to it. But I'm really flattered and thankful to those who follow Tears in Tokyo and even leave comments.how is your style different than everyone else: I won't say it's completely different than everyone else, but I love to mix and match pieces that are versatile, easy to wear… and play along with textures and accessories…

who is your inspiration I get my inspiration from everywhere. I love to browse lookbook.nu & some of my favorite blogs are leblogdebetty, thechicmuse and songofstyle. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I hope they like what I post and such that they keep coming back to Tears in Tokyo for more.

who is your favorite designer I wouldn't say I have a particular favorite, but right now, I definitely like Alexander Wang. The simplicity of his designs and how he can make simple casual staple pieces look good…. well, I love to own every single piece in his collection(s)! what piece is a must have in your closet A basic black jersey dress that you can throw on days when you feel blah and in doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment