Thursday 3 June 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog I was thinking the term, "Model Off Duty" and thought, "Natalie Off Duty" was perfect for the blog is about me on a more personal level, when I'm not working as a model. I share my personal style, thoughts, and inspirations. when where you introduced to fashion I really got interested in fashion in high school. I would collect all the Teen Vogues. I think I still have most of them laying around somewhere!
how do you describe your style
My style is all over the place. I don't stick to just one look. Its sort of androgynous. I like tough boy clothes like button-ups and blazers, but I still like feminine, beautiful pieces. It's a mix what of both. made you start a fashion blog My sister first created a fashion blog and showed me all the popular blogs online. I became fascinated and thought, "why don't I start my own?" what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I pretty much just give everyone a peek inside my life and how I wear the clothes in my wardrobe. I've gotten really great feedback from my readers which is so surprising. I'm happy that people find what I post inspiring. how is your style different than everyone else I think that everyone has their own unique style and I feel it's just the way that people carry themselves and how comfortable they are in their own skin that makes them stand out. I choose to dress in a way that allows me to feel comfortable in my own skin and I think that is what draws people to my blog. who is your inspiration I love the style of Dree Hemingway, Erin Wasson, and Georgia Jagger. I feel that they are all so much more than models. There is something else there that makes them style icons. I think it is their confidence and their way of carrying themselves that I love. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog
I do hope that I am inspiring people to take risks, just be true to themselves, and find comfort in their own skin. I feel that modeling has really helped me feel that way and I think it shows through my blog. how is your favorite designer My favorite designer would have to be Alexander Wang. His designs can be dressy or super casual. They are so versatile. I'm a huge fan. what piece is a must have in your closet I have to have a blazer in my closet. It's the perfect "grab and go" thing for me if I'm going out day or night. It's lightweight and easy to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment