Friday 21 May 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog I wanted something clever, however I couldn't think of anything. After a few days with no results, I named it after myself. I am Khatu when where you introduced to fashion I've always loved fashion, however my obsession started upon the discovery of many great blogs like The Sartorialist,Olsens Anonymous, Sea of Shoes and many more. It was very inspiring to see real people dressed so "cool" and yet so effortless.
how do you describe your style Classic /casual chic..? what made you start a fashion blog To share ideas; sharing is caring, right? what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world Great ideas for the work (& life in general). Not all of us can wear what we want to our jobs but corporate America doesn't have to be boring. how is your style different than everyone else I love combing colors and bright / bold accessories.

who is your inspiration I really love the Oslen Twins and my fellow fashion bloggers. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I've learned so much from reading other blogs, more so than I do reading fashion magazines. I hope others can learn something from me. Additionally, I work in a very boring corporate environment. I didn't want my job to define my clothes. A lot of my looks consists of work attires, although at times they may not be corporate appropriate, I still wore them. how is your favorite designer Lots, but mostly Alexander McQueen. I admire his ability to think outside of the box. Some people may not get his designs, but what's there to get; he was a genius. what piece is a must have in your closet My black pants (I wear them ALL the time), & my Marc Jacobs bag

I am Khatu by Khatu from chris evans on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment