Tuesday 4 May 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog My friends call me Candy and because of my love for black and dark clothing, I thought that this quote really suited me! when where you introduced to fashion I've always have been obsessed with clothes and dressing up! And with my blog I can finally show the world how much that is! Haha!

how do you describe your style I think that would be chic rock. I love to dress feminime but always with an edgy twist to it. And I have a black&leather addiction!
what made you start a fashion blog I've always searched for inspiration on the web and ofcourse on fashion blogs. And I was getting a bit tired that their wasn't anyone in my environment who shared the same fashion interest as me. And with my blog I now can talk endlessely about fashion with other bloggers and with some I've even meet up! Which was really cool! And when you are spending lot's of time figuring out what to wear it's also nice if you get feedback from it!

what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world Lot's of enthusiasm! Haha! how is your style different than everyone else I'm just me! I'll show you what I wear that day even if it's an outfit I wear to go to the grocery! Your ordinairy daily life inspiration I guess! Haha!

who is your inspiration Especially other fashion-bloggers and I also love the style from Emmanuelle Alt and Taylor Momsen. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog That I'm a girl who very much loves fashion and dressing up! =]

who is your favorite designer My favorite designer would be Rick Owens and I also love Alexander Wang. Would loveeee to own some items from them! what piece is a must have in your closet A perfect leather jacket. It can be such a statement and it always gives your outfit that extra attitude!


Come Over to the Dark Side, I Have Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment