Saturday 17 April 2010

SLinky & Sexy

Siddean Munro of SLink gets better & better with each release.  Her latest, the divinely sexy Quinn boots, are sublime works of art.


When these first hit the grid in a teaser colour for Fifty Linden Fridays, I was so excited I didn't even wait for the photo to fully rez before I did the click-buy.

You can wear these boots with either open or closed toes, but I found myself more drawn to the closed toes.  And it's not at all because I was not in the mood to try and tint my toes to my skin.  Because actually I find SLink some of the easiest to work with for that.


These come in ten delicious colours (not including the Fifty Linden Friday burgundy special editions).  They are L$650 each, and the fatpack of all ten is L$3250.

Additionally, SLink has started to include 2.0 compatible alpha layers, and no invisi-prim shoes to wear with them.

If you have not been to SLink recently, you should definitely check it out and some of her gorgeous new shoes and boots.  Demos are available for everything, and I defy anyone to leave there without wanting to buy something!


Outfit Worn:

Hair - Lamb Witch in Kit Kat \ Skin - Belleza Elle in Pale \ Jacket - LeeZu Margo Jacket in Snow \ Skirt - Coco Feather Skirt in Black \ Boots - SLink Quinn Boots in Black \ Pose - Long Awkward Pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment