Friday 23 April 2010

How did you come up with name of your blog When I started my blog, I knew it would be about just everything in my life. Like fashion, beauty, food, travels, and my thoughts. I think visiting my blog is like taking a step into my life. So that’s the reason of the name of my blog. when where you introduced to fashion ‘Designing’ clothes for my Barbies and doing some shopping has always been my hobby. My love for fashion has started when I was really young, I know that for sure. But I can’t remember when it was exactly. how do you describe your style I love to walk on my heels and wear high-waist pants or dresses with black tights. So most of the times my style is feminine. But sometimes it’s just based on my mood or the weather. When it rains or when I’m lazy I wear comfortable shoes or boots in stead of my heels. And if you take a look in my closet, you will see that it’s filled with a lot of black clothes, but believe me, I will make a change in this soon. what made you start a fashion blog. I’ve always like to visit inspirational fashion blogs, I’ve always wanted to share my love for fashion with others bloggers.. But to be honest, the reason I started this blog was simply out of Boredom! what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world My blog is basically about my life, not fashion, so I don’t think I can bring anything special to the fashion blog world. Even though most of my readers and followers are fashion bloggers (or fashion lovers without a blog). My goal is just to share things about my life, my thoughts and outfits with other bloggers in the world and hope they will enjoy it. how is your style different than everyone else My style is not very different than everyone else. But I’ve never seen someone with the same heels as mine before, so I think that’s something that makes my style different. who is your inspiration I get my inspiration from designer collections, magazines, some fashion bloggers and style icons like Alexa Chung, Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I just hope they enjoy to read my blog! how is your favorite designer My favourite designers are Karl Lagerfeld and John Galliano. I love their collections, Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel and John Galliano for Christian Dior. It’s always feminine with classy French twist. what piece is a must have in your closet It’s definitely my nude Chanel bag.

A Step Into My World from chris evans on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment