Sunday 18 April 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog Well, I thought "it's worth reading" would be very catchy and inviting. And I wanted the readers to know immediately who is the writer at this blog. Apropos: Zimtstern (so-called by my friends) is a star-shaped cinnamon biscuit cookie :) when where you introduced to fashion To tell the truth, fashion didn't interested me as recently as 2years ago. But then it started with fashion magazines, the jolie and glamour and the vogue... and then I evolved as a fashion junkie :D
how do you describe your style
I would it describe as a casual style, which you can wear every day. I also like romantic and cheerful pieces. what made you start a fashion blog I read some other blogs for a while. The first both blogs I read were bekleidet and iheartalice. This inspired me also to start an own blog. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world Well, I don't think that my blog is much different than other blogs. It's just a normal fashion blog. Nevertheless I feel flattered when some of my readers write nice comments and feel inspired by my outfits. how is your style different than everyone else
Well, that's a difficult question. I think that everyones style is in one way or another different. Well. I don't know because if I wear something I just wear it due to the fact that I like it :) And I don't buy something just to look much different than others... :) who is your inspiration I think the best inspiration is lookbook.nu. But I also just like to watch the style of other people on the street. There are more inspirations than you think! Nevertheless, I feel inspired by reading my favorite blogs or by watching photos of Alexa Chung. Her style is great! what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I want them to know that's not all about trends but rather to have your own style. Certainly I don't want to appeal inapproachable. The readers know that I'm just a normal girl and this makes it all authentic. who is your favorite designer I would say Alexander Wang. His collections are so simple, plain, but just ingenious. And I also like the row (2007) from Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. I could buy every piece of this collection. Great! what piece is a must have in your closet Just one piece? :) Well, okay. If I have to decide one piece, I would take my black blazer from new look. Classic and it would never be out of fashion!

"it's worth reading" at fashionjinx from chris evans on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment