Thursday 18 March 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog : From the movie, snakes on a plane. Pretty tacky and random much , but don't ask me why either! It was a spur of a moment kind of thing.when where you introduced to fashion : Mostly fashion influences from the people around me. how do you describe your style I can't really describe my style in a single sentence , cause its ever changing. But for now, I'm really into the leather bad ass kind of look. what made you start a fashion blog: I was really interested in fashion from young, but never got the chance to pursue fashion as a whole. Well a year back, I finally took a step forward changing my whole blogging style and making it more fashion orientated in a way and well, I can say I'm really lucky to have the chance to get interviewed by you guys. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world:
I can't say I make a big impact in the fashion blog world,but my blog does give a whole scope of everything about my life,not just fashion! how is your style different than everyone else : I've a little bit of everyone in myself. who is your inspiration I get my inspiration mostly from people-watching on the streets , fashion icons/bloggers, or just mixing&matching on my own
what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog:
I want my readers to know that fashion is not all about following trends wearing what's ' cool' and not wearing what's 'not cool'. It's not about how expensive your shoes are, or that blouse is. It's all about wearing what you're comfortable with & feel confident in. how is your favorite designer Alexander Wang. Pure genius what piece is a must have in your closet My leather jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment