Thursday 10 December 2009

Shoes for a Fairy Princess

The newest collaboration between Love Soul and R2 has produced a gorgeous pair of sandals, fit for a wedding or a fancy occasion, or hell, even shopping.

The details are exquisite, from the rose to the nail decorative art. Which, luckily, is removable. Because I'm not a girl who can wear decorative things on my toenails. I absolutely love every detail of this shoe, and the HUD included is really great. It is very clear and easy to use, with three switchable tabs, and the entire thing can be minimized.


The one disappointing this about this shoe is the foot, specifically the shading and shadows. They're a little overdone for me, and I think they make the foot look a tad dirty (viewed in my standard Caliah preset), and a bit strained. I also found it tough to tint it to my skintone (in fact, I changed skintones to make an easier time of it) but that may just be my being spoiled by other creators who include lists with numbers to just plug in to get a perfect match. So you may have an easier time of it if you're used to tinting skintones.

These sandals are L$840 each, or you can choose to get the fatpack of nine colours for L$4970.

Go to Love Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment