Monday 30 November 2009

How did you come up with the name of your blog My blog title was inspired by a movie staring Angelina Jolie called Life or Something Like It. I wanted to start a blog about things pertaining to my life. My blog contains writing, pictures, lyrics, youtube videos, and quotes about life, relationships, music, education, photography, fashion, art, and traveling – basically anything and everything that interest me but most importantly, things I’m passionate about. When were you introduced to fashion I can’t exactly pinpoint when I was first introduced to fashion. As a little girl and even in my teen years, I loved shopping for clothes. But as I grew older, I realize that fashion is about style and not so much about clothes, trends, brand names, how good or bad I look, and what others think. I’ve always been interested in fashion but I haven’t always been fashionable. But my fashion sense and style continues to develop and evolve the older I get.
How do you describe your style
Basic... Colorful... Romantic... Glam... Sophisticated... What made you start a fashion blog I wouldn’t say I have a fashion blog. It’s an aspect of my life that I love to blog about but my blog isn’t limited to just fashion. But I was inspired to start blogging about fashion by my good and dear friend, Lily
bleedforfashion. She opened me up to the world of fashion blogs and it really inspired me to post my own outfit pictures. I started blogging about fashion in late July of this year. What do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I think I bring a sense of simplicity. I like to keep my outfits fairly simple and I like to create outfits with only a few basic items. You don’t need a lot in order to look good. I think the key is accessorizing your outfits with shoes, bags, scarves, gloves, earrings, bracelets, rings, and necklaces. The simplest touch can add a lot to any outfit even if you’re just wearing jeans and a t-shirt. How is your style different than everyone else I think everyone is different and therefore, everyone has different style. I try and buy unique pieces that suit my personal style and personality. I like keeping up with the trends but I don’t like looking like everyone else so it's important that I add my own twist and spin to each outfit to make it my own. Who is your inspiration
Sarah Jessica Parker in Sex and the City. I like her style because it’s very classy, fun, outrageous, trendy, feminine, and effortless. What impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog Dress to impress yourself and not others. I think it’s important to feel good and comfortable in what you wear. Have fun with fashion and try out new trends. You can’t be bothered by what others have to say otherwise your style becomes compromised and limited. Fashion should not be kept in a box of what you can and cannot wear. For me, what I wear reflects my personality, my style, and my creativity just as much as everything else I blog about, and I hope that others can see a little bit of who I am from reading my blog. Who is your favorite designer I don’t exactly wear designer clothing however I really like ready-to-wear runway collections by Lanvin, YSL, and D&G. What piece is a must have in your closet A scarf. I wear it everyday during the fall and winter season, and sometimes during the cold summer mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment