Thursday 10 September 2009

how did you come up with the name of your blog? Before I started my blog I had a Chictopia account where I posted my daily outfits, the name Cocorosa was my Chictopia name, My real name is Chantal and ever since junior high there would always be people who would call me Chanel after Coco Chanel so Cocorosa came a bit from that haha.... when where you introduced to fashion? Oh already at a very young age I would dress up in my mothers vintage dresses that she put in a big wooden box in the attic, and I was always drawing and sketching, with my nose in fairy tale books dreaming away at the illustrations, I went on to study graphic design and after that Fashion design.
how do you describe your style?
I don't think I have a particular style, I really wear what I like and how I feel, I like to mix up different materials and to find a balance between soft and romantic and a edgy look. what made you start a fashion blog?


I started the blog after Chictopia, I wanted to show more of my inspiration, thoughts, my vision on fashion and photography what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world? I hope I bring some inspiration and ideas and I hope I can show that fashion can be fun and light hearted how is your style different than everyone else? haha, this is a hard question haha, I have no idea actually, I just do what I like and I actually get a lot of inspiration from everyone else who is your inspiration? I get my inspiration from a lot of girls on the blogs, but also magazine editorials what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog? Oh I really hope that people get inspiration and ideas and not only in fashion but in photography as well :)


love,
Chantal

No comments:

Post a Comment