Monday 28 September 2009

how did you come up with the name of your blog? I first wanted to call it something with my name in it (pretty creative, huh? =P) but I couldn't think of anything intelligent that wasn't already out there and so I took my second name - Cindy - and immediately thought of cinderella. I think it kinda fits 'cause it reminds me of fairy tales, dressed and childhood.
when where you introduced to fashion? - I've always been interested in clothes, especially as I child. I would play dress up with my mom's old clothes for hours and pretend to be different characters as I changed clothes. But there was also a time in my teens where I wasn't too much into fashion and just wore what was comfortable. how do you describe your style? It's hard to describe because it's always changing and evolving. I love to experiment with different styles, shapes, looks and materials. That's what makes fashion so much fun to me - I can be somebody else everyday. Overall I'd say I dress pretty feminine and girly but I also like to dress a little more masculine and tough from time to time. what made you start a fashion blog? - I started my blog as a creative outlet for everything fashion related.

I had tons of inspiration folders saved on my hard drive and used to post my outfits on chictopia and I just wanted to have a place to put it all. And it seemed like a lot of fun ^o^
what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world? I don't know if I bring anything unique to the fashion world but I just want to inspire people and share my thoughts.
how is your style different than everyone else? I have no idea. haha. I just wear what I feel like and don't care about other people's opinions too much. If I like something on me I wear it.
who is your inspiration? fashion magazines, bloggers, streetstyle blogs and random people on the street
what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog? I hope a positive one ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment