Thursday 27 August 2009

I Still Need to See This


Somebody come with me!

In other news, I went to my grad school orientation yesterday. Good Lord, it was long! It started at 8 am, and I didn't finish till (technically) 5:15. I got home past midnight though, because I had some other errands to run (Ikea!). I'm still tired... but now I have furniture to put together.

Anyway, grad school seems like it'll be fun -- and hard work too. I already have homework, but I just found out what book I need to get. I think I'm going to have to go back down to school before Tuesday and buy the book, since I checked on amazon.com and they said it would take 2 months for me to get the book. That's not gonna work...

K, enough rambling. But if any of you have questions about college or grad school, feel free to ask and I'll tell you all I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment