Monday 10 August 2009






I caught up with my girl Selena to ask her a few questions, please enjoy... how do you discribe your style? My style is pretty much about simple layering and a lot of black. what made you start a fashion blog? I started a fashion blog because I'd been reading fashion blogs/forums since high school and decided it was time to make my own. I'm also studying fashion design so it makes sense.
what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world? I bring my own perspective. It's nothing crazy but I don't think that's always necessary. how is your style different than everyone else? My style is different because I try to interpret trends in my own way. who is your insperation? My inspiration comes from people who are effortlessly stylish. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog? I want people to come away with some inspiration of their own and hopefully for them to look forward to my future designs.


Thank you,
Selena*
The NEW BLACK

No comments:

Post a Comment