Saturday 8 August 2009

how did you come up with the name of your blog? i'm not a big fan of sweet stuff and the only ones i would have would be brownies. it got some sentimental values as my boy loves to bake brownies for me. Another reason is that my friends think the best colour that best describes my skin tone the color of a brownie. when where you introduced to fashion? i was introduced to fashion ever since i was a little girl with a strong infuence from my sister.she never fails to dress up to perfection. i couldn't wait to grow up and buy my own clothes to suit my own style. how do you describe your style? i would describe my style as "all over the place"!! i never stick to the season nor style. i would dress a silk dress with a leather jacket or wear a tutu skirt as a headpiece. i throw on random clothes and just see how it works. what made you start a fashion blog? i remember 'googling' for "fashion blogs" and there i was introduced to hundreds of bloggers blogging on their daily style. that was just enough to make sure i get one too. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world? i do not think i do offer much as i do not get the privillage with providing my blog reader with the latest styles, runways or trend. but what i am passionate about is helping in widening the network where all of us(fashion enthousiacts) can share their thoughts and what inspires them on a daily basis.



who is your inspiration i have currently put my focus on fashion bloggers like karla, childhoodflames,fashionispoison and fashtiontoast.they are the few sites i never fail to visit when i switch my notebook on. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog? i would love to be one of those bloggers that inspires their reader with their style.
Style Brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment