Thursday 6 August 2009

how did you come up with the name of your blog? I didn't start this blog on my own, there were 3 of us originally so I should give credit to my sister and our friend. We wanted a name which reflects our interest in fashion but at the same time not be confined on that aspect, hence, the word beyond. We simply thought the name would stick easily to any one's mind Style & Beyond how do you describe your style? I did a post about this one actually, my style is a combination of everything I find interesting. I just put things together and don’t limit myself to one. what made you start a fashion blog? I've always been in love with fashion, it's in my blood and basically grew up in that environment. Starting this blog makes me express my creativity and being in NY makes things even better. It's also a diversion from my daily routine. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world? Every single blogger out there is inspired by one or two, I just hope I am one to a few. how is your style different than everyone else? No blogger is the same -- I'm lucky to put together things I own and appear "stylish" to others. who is your inspiration? My boyfriend PJ, my family & friends, my blogroll, and new friends I meet whom I share this passion with – I get inspired all over again.

what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog? That this-girl-intrigues-me-so-I’ll-be-back-tomorrow feeling J









xo

iyam

No comments:

Post a Comment