Tuesday 4 August 2009


how did you come up with the name of your blog? The name of the blog: "That's my dress" came from random things like my love for dresses: so easy to wear and you don't have to spend half an hour in front of the closet trying to find the right combination...just put it on and go. Also I thought about the feeling I get when I see a beautiful dress at some shop and fall in love with it...:) how do you discribe your style?
My style is kind of all over the place, but I tend to go for elegant, romantic, feminine and chic most of the times.
what made you start a fashion blog? I started my blog because I fell in love with blogs like Fashion toast, The cherry blossom girl, Kingdom of style Cashemier & Soie and many others...at that time I already had a blog in Hebrew, but it wasn't about my personal style, so I decided I should open another one:)

what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world? I honestly don't know... with so many great bloggers out there it's really hard to think of something :) how is your style different than everyone else? I know that my style stands out from everyone else's at my hometown, because the dress code here is T shirts and jeans, but in fashion blogging, there are so many styles and fashions, that what makes you unique is how you interpret the trend, wear the same garment, the personal aspect of it... each and every one of us is unique and that is why it it interesting to follow and to see many different people: it varies from one to another...

who is your insperation? I have plenty of inspiration sources: editorials, runways, other bloggers, friends, random people I see on the street sometimes...
what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog?
I only hope people will enjoy reading the blog, see something that awakens interest in them and see how deep my love for fashion and clothes (and shoes!!!)


"I hope you enjoy"...
JINX




No comments:

Post a Comment