Thursday 30 July 2009

StyleCard: EarthStones Darya Wedge


Summer is a great time for no fuss, no muss casual looks. It was such a treat to be able to kick off my prim feet and slide my avatar tootsies into these amazingly detailed Darya Wedges from EarthStones. Abraxxa Anatine delivers more of her recognizable earthy delights, with the added benefit of two metal options, an assortment of specially selected semi-precious stone accents to match the rich colored leather. Once again a beautiful job done on the foot shape to create a more natural looking foot without the need for prim toes.

To complete my lazy day look, I threw on a pair of damaged jeans by EmJay which I shortened to capri length, an olive tank from Maitreya and the absolutely fantastic EarthStones Leather & Laced Belt. Other touches like the Samsara Hair from ::69:: (with custom tinted hat) and an UZURI Necklace make this an outfit I had to 'folder' so I can wear it again and again.

Check out these Darya Wedges at EarthStones.

The Stuff;

Shoes - Darya Wedges in Sienna, EarthStones

Jeans - Ripped Dark Jeans, EmJay

Top - RB Tank - Green, Maitreya

Skin - June Sundust Frex - Doe 1, Gala Phoenix

Hair/Hat - SAMSARA - Umber, ::69::

Accessories - Leather & Laced Belt, EarthStones & Atmosphere Necklace, UZURI.

(click on image to expand.)

No comments:

Post a Comment