Saturday 6 June 2009

My Weekend So Far,it started on Thursday

My publicist Erin Ryder spotted this a couple of days ago. Apparently The new Fame Game home page decided to use one of my photographs from my IloveShop.com trunk show party. Erin is a fantastic PR girl,she is perfect for young designers like me to hire for freelance work or on a more permanent basis. I've probably known her since I was nine so its fair for me to say she is all that and more!!!


This is Deanna Mara Nolesco she used to assist in PR work for me a little more than a year ago.





So the other night Catherine Pierce debuted her paintings at the Cameo Gallery which is located in the back of The Loving Cup Cafe. Wine was available as was The Pierce's singing along in harmony with "The Morning Pages",later on that night Paige Wood played an acoustic set.

I suppose it was 3 seasons ago when Alice and Olivia staged a show in their store and Paige Wood modeled for them,any how I found this accidentally on line take a look at vintage Paige LOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment