Wednesday 10 June 2009

My dream house part 1

One day I will have lots of money due to my hard work and embracing my creativity. I will have so much I will be able to afford my dream house and decorate it like this...

My kitchen will have:



I will make gourmet ice cream regularly,champagne cupcakes and rose petal smoothies and strawberry butter served over toast. I will entertain like a Stepford wife!!!








Above all available at Target!!!


My kitchen will have a mural comissioned by Marguerite Sauvage.


Tea time will be a daily pleasure for me and my lady friends. I will serve the finest brew from Sympathy for the kettle in eccentric tea sets!


Love blend tea aka chocolate rose tea...



erotic tea set by Design Milk



Sweets would be a regular treat chez Kristen May...They would be prepared by me or my live in chef!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment