Sunday 14 June 2009

Fresh orange/Hot carrot


Orange is one of my favorite colors right now. I think it fits exactly to the hot weather and adds something fresh and vivid to the burdensome summer atmosphere. Three weeks ago I received the package I ordered from transdesign.com (I LOVE to buy things on the internet, yes, even nail polish). I ordered several colors of nail polish and some other nail products. Since I tried the Essie nail polish "Mini shorts" (picture below) I don't want any other color on my nails (I'm sorry if I sound like a commercial...).


So I gathered some orange cravings... I think that if I had the opportunity to chose one of them it would be the Bottega Veneta clutch. what would be your choice?

sandals- Bottega Veneta , headband- Forever 21, necklace- Peep Toe, ballerina shoes- mytheresa.com, handbag- Halston, ring- Blu Bijoux, clutch- Bottega Veneta

No comments:

Post a Comment