Tuesday 9 June 2009

B&G Take 2



My second installment from BG Planer from B&G is the Selena shoe shown her in Rojo. As with the Melody shoes from BG these are strappy and sexy and have lots of options on the HUD to help you customize the look that you want!  Take a minute and check out B&G InWorld!

Other stuff: Skin: Belleza, Hair: Truth, Shirt: Truth Freebie, Pants: /NoLabel/

**Ok so I am having a major computer issue. Basically when I log into SL my whole monitor takes on a minor bleaching effect. This happens in all applications, not just SL, but only once I log into SL. As soon as I reboot the colors go back to normal in all my other applications. Basically the reason I'm writing all this is that when I am in SL, my avatar appears to have matching skin tones with my feet/shoes, but then when others see it, and when I myself see it after a reboot, I can clearly see it does not. 

In my original post of the B&G shoes the skin on my ankle and foot didn't match at all. I'd like to thank those of you who pointed it out to me and let me know what was going on, either directly or indirectly. Without those of you who are looking out for the integrity of SL blogging, I would of been totally clueless and thought nothing was wrong with my picture. (that is until I saw the blog before logging back into SL, then I might have noticed it). I like to take pretty pictures, and I like them to be accurate. I don't post-process other than cropping, and I like to think I can take a decent picture. So I do thank you very much. 

I'm concerned about this computer issue of mine, and who knows what I will do to solve it. I have a feeling my laptop monitor wants to die. Time will tell. I hope to keep on blogging, it is a love of mine, but we will see.  Until next time! ~Graci

No comments:

Post a Comment