Tuesday 28 April 2009

THE ORIGINAL CUPCAKE WHORE


One of my best virtual friends Deanna aka "THE ORIGINAL CUPCAKE WHORE" let me in on some great tasty treats I want to share with you. D and I are very much alike. We both have excellent DNA,a love for rock music,and girly pop!!! We love to stuff our faces with sweets. Anyway let me share the love...

Yes, I make rose cupcakes. The frosting includes rose extract and crushed rose petals.


The yogurt I was talking about is a French yogurt - Mamie Nova violet yogurt. The Rhubarbe Rose is good too. It's available in the states, but you have to look around. Try Dean and Deluca in SoHo.


There are other good brands of French or violet yogurt in the states, as well.


Rachel's yogurt is one of my favorite brands (it's not French though). It comes in lovely flavors like lavender, and pomegranate. It's available at Whole Foods.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment