Saturday 21 March 2009

Just Heal

The following is a message from Manya and photos from the message sent to the Primalot group: ($0 - F - jewelry - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Blackmount/2/111/707)

Dear subscribers,


some weeks ago my aunt was diagnosed with liver cancer. Today we got the information, that this is only the result of a metastasizing pankreas head tumor. She will now get chemotherapy, but it doesn't look very promising.

I usually don't believe in "positive thinking" as a nearly religious way to see the world and the own power to get everything, if you only visualize hard enough. But I DO believe in the power of positive thoughts and wishes and the magic of quantum theory.
And so I ask you for exactly that, a positive wish or thought for my aunt, who you don't know. Maybe we can influence the probabilities.

We placed a silver rose in our shop.


Premalot_1

If you stand near the rose and just say

heal

you will get a white pearl set of my 'Tahitian princess jewelry' with my deepest thanks for your thoughts.


Primalot_2

Thanks for your attention,
Manya McMahon


And here's a photo of what the items look like on:

Primalot_3

Shown with hair & skin from Laqroki. ($0 - F - hair/skin - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Laqroki/107/92/29) -

HEAL

No comments:

Post a Comment