Tuesday 24 March 2009

Angel Lust at John Sahag Salon


Kristen May gets all dolled up to model Angel Lust from angel lust nyc on Vimeo.


I've been trying to take Angel Lust,my tiny little fairytale with a big message of a company to the next level. I'm pushing for Angel Lust to be more of an upper east side appearance. Meaning I will be sold at certain Madison Ave hair salons,and letting woman know they love little and big hair candy decorating their freshly blown out coifs!!!




Yesterday Leah my assistant and I went to the John Sahag Salon for a little photo shoot. It was a bit over the top and very much fun. Our pal Karmela Lozina sculpted our tresses into her creative kitsch hair styling.

Me with straight tresses




Karmela Lozina

Karmela Lozina is a ton of fun! When she isn't at work primping uptown girl's hair,she is out at Bungalow 8 sitting VIP or working on film sets/styling starlet hair for red carpet appearances such as Rose McGowan. If you'd like to schedule an appointment with her you may contact her via the John Sahag Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment