Tuesday 3 February 2009

I am... Bloglovin'

Ok, please excuse the really stupid title.

I just realized that I might not have explained what Bloglovin' is. It's a site developed to keep track of all of the blogs you read. Instead of having a million bookmarks, you can enter the addresses of the blogs you normally read and it will compile an automatically updated list of the new entries for you. So every time you sign in, all the new posts you want to read will be one place! The site is often updated; now you can create groups, so you can have a list of all fashion posts, another one with productivity posts, and so on.


I use Bloglovin', and I really like it. Of course, there are a few glitches every now and then, but I actually think that's because of my computer and not the site. Anyway, check it out! It's way, way better than having to go to each site on your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment