Tuesday 20 January 2009

Who Me?


Well it happens, footwear is dropped on me in folders and some days I get multiple folders, others none at all, so when Adam n Eve creator Damen Gorilla passed me the folder marked 'Adam n Eve Boots - Anessa' I simply assumed he was handing the footwear out to multiple reviewers and had named the folders so he could keep track of his deliveries. It was not until I saw the Fashion Planet feed this morning that it dawned on me that the boots were actually named Anessa (brilliant choice btw), so how could I not walk around in them today all happy-like?

So here they are, a perfectly nice ankle boot with an oversized buckle for the all important fashion forward look (I have it on good authority that these are a RL sensation by a very big name in footwear at the moment, so I would not be surprised to see a few variations popping up). The Adam n Eve boots come in multiple shades of suede with contrast white piping, and great neutral leathers with the added special versions with red/black mixed combinations. (you can click on the image for a super jumbo close-up)

I wore mine with this fantastic new set from Bijou, I just can't stay out of that place! I simply added the multi-strand black pearls from Paper Couture and a favorite bangle from Fresh Baked Goods along with my new hair from TRUTH (on sale now!). I never get tired of that red and black combination.

Be sure and visit Adam n Eve to see the full range of shades for the Anessa Boots!

Thanks for the nod, Damen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment