Thursday 8 January 2009

StyleCard: Skin Flicks Reptile Boots


Mavis McGettigan of Skin Flicks was kind enough to send me a few of the newly released footwear items that can be found in the store, among them these Sally Reptile Boots. A nicely textured tall skinny boot with a slightly funkier foot shape and full inside zip. A cute and wearable boot, my only concern was the no mod upper (correct me if I am wrong), that required me to wear my modified skinnier shape. If you don't have a problem modifying your shape for the sake of footwear then these are a nice choice, the texture is really dimensional looking and quite appealing.

To complete this look I included items from other recent faves, en svale is a real gem of a shop, both the charcoal cardigan and houndstooth capris slacks are from there. The belt just released from COCO is amazingly well designed, and because it is mod I was able to make an alternate version with silver metals, so do not be deterred by the gold you see in the store... if you are at all competent with retexturing selected prims it's a pretty quick fix. The hair is the delicious ::69:: freebie from the recent CSR Rally, love the look and the attached beret.

Check out the footwear at Skin Flicks for these and other great items.

The Stuff; Redgrave Skin, ::69:: Hair (includes hat), en svale Cardigan & Pants, COCO Belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment