Thursday 22 January 2009

The Sixties

The 60's will forever hold a place of inspiration inside my fashionista heart. The Boho Chic' era maybe soon be over,its been around for quite some time but the colors shall remain with the fire of ANGEL LUST,the voice of Paige Wood and the folky songs of The Pierces I'm sure.



Above is an image I grabbed from Supremefreak. Bathing suits like this are so dead-sexy on the body. There is much to be left to the imagination in my opinion,you have to have a better body to pull something like this one piece off in lieu of a string bikini.



I'm still mourning the fact that Jovovich Hawk is non existent anymore...The fashion world finally got a couple of celebrity designers that actually designed the line themselves,then they disappear back into the other industry which they came from because they realize you really can't have both and do it well.



one thing is for sure. Artists really need to find another muse other than Edie Sedgwick. As much as I love her so does EVERYBODY.

No comments:

Post a Comment