Saturday 10 January 2009

Pimping my random talent finds!!!


This Etsy Designer Melimato strikes my fancy....

*All over the world hair accessories are taking over!!! Time to whip out some new tricks with the Angel Lust magic wand o fashion sprinkles...

I found this cool chick on myspace who made and produced this cute vimeo vid,I hope she does something for an Angel Lust Commercial one day!!! Her video is "On the beat" from "Electrocute"

MySpace URL:

www.myspace.com/jeaneenpix


On the Beat from electrocute on Vimeo.

Sophia Casanova all dressed to the roaring twenties,aka more inspiration for me...



When she and her fashionista roomie aren't baking brilliant delectables or following Duran Duran,they are residing in NYC at all sorts of hot go to places.

No comments:

Post a Comment