Tuesday 30 December 2008

New Year's Eve

In my mom's culture, it is customary on New Year's Eve to clean the whole house so that the new year is started on a good note. So tomorrow (well, later today), I'll be watching Footballer's Wives -- the ultimate guilty pleasure -- and cleaning up. Taking this tradition less literally though, I'm going to take tomorrow as a day to take care of myself: bubble bath, pampering -- the whole nine. Considering I'm not a girly girl in the least, this should be interesting...


Anyway, I wish all of you a Happy New Year. And if you'll be out popping bottles like I wish I'd be doing, do yourself a favor: be safe and call a cab to get home!

P.S. Thank you all for reading my blog. You guys make it all worth it! :)

P.P.S. I know I've been having a lot of short text-only posts. I promise I'll be back to my usual picture-heavy posts in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment