Thursday 11 December 2008

Eletric Pink Dreams

Currently listening to Vanessa Paradis

MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes



All the components of a perfect day are down below. I would jump rainbows to get to a pot of pink cupcakes flown in fresh from France a la Lauduree!!! Thank you Sophie Jade!!




Bow by Angel Lust

Until I find a rainbow I will wear one in my hair.



Cotton Candy machine from Target.

Everyone should be able to finnish the day off with a cupcake,in a perfect world.



I just want to cuddle up by the fire while eating pink cotton candy and make my rock star dreams come true. Picking at the pink fuzz with diamonds on my fingers and love in my eyes. While my true love longs to keep me satisfied.






In the end I'd drink pink champagne and get drunk on love. There is no better way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment