Thursday 27 November 2008

/ NoLabel /: Cowboys and Lace

My lovely friend Celebrity and I were chatting last night, and she told me I must get my shoe blogging bootie over to komeko Shinn's store / NoLabel / and check out the cute cowboy boots and lace stilettos that are for sale. So today, after laying on the couch after over eating, I went and checked out the goods. As always, Celeb was right. I was very pleased, not just by the shoes but by the cute clothes as well. There isn't a lot of selection, but I hope to see more of komeko's creations in the future. Check out the Laced Plaid Stiletto, Cowboy Love boot, Rainbow Stiletto, and the regular cowboy boots over at / NoLabel / which is in the Magika Mall InWorld.




Other Stuff: Top: Hair by Truth, Skin by Redgrave, Top by Magika, Pants by / NoLabel /. Bottom: Hair by Truth, Skin by Redgrave, Top and pants by / NoLabel /.



No comments:

Post a Comment