Wednesday 1 October 2008

Highlights of Paris Fashion Week

CelineOh God, I want this coat.









Doesn't the designer look awesome?

Christian DiorI thought this was a pretty strange collection, coming from Dior. I do see the tribal elements, so at least he followed through on his vision, but it's still not sitting quite right with me... hmm.





Dries Van Noten
I love this outfit. In fact, it just gave me an idea for a vest I'm making. Woo hoo!







A perfect skirt for any occasion, day and night... the sequins save it from being another boring pencil skirt, while adding texture.



GivenchyOh, yes. Oh, yes. (hahaha)






"Western bondage," indeed.

Tischi, I could kiss you. But that would probably result in a stint in a holding cell and a restraining order...

Hussein Chalayan
Windshield wiper heels.

Hair like you stuck your head out of the window at Indy 500.

Maison Martin MargielaI won't lie. I don't get it.

Is he saying it's all about presentation?


Viktor & Rolf
Looooooooooooooooooooooooove.







Vivienne Westwood

Yves Saint Laurent

















YSL has turned out to be one of my favorites, but that's not too surprising.

Photos from style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment