Saturday 18 October 2008

Feeling Dark?

Lately, I've been making a bigger effort to look nice when I go out. I used to save an "outfit" for when I was going somewhere, but I've realized that I feel a lot better when I put something together a little more carefully. I mean, it's not like I was going out all mismatched, but now I've been injecting a little style into what I wear.

Speaking of what I wear, I'm finding that I'm attracted to a lot of black, blue, gray and white. Very bland for me, and very surprising, considering that I love neons and bright colors (hate pastels, btw), but it's just the way I'm going and I'm not going to fight it.

Here's what I wore today to visit one of my best and oldest friends:



Black and blue by silentspring

I am OBSESSED with my new Vans. They're the most comfortable shoes I own right now and I FINALLY, finally have a pair of shoes that I can wear in the rain... though they definitely have little holes on the sides. The sole is really thick though, so I should be fine as long as I don't go stomping through any huge puddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment