Sunday 14 September 2008

Keeping the Designer Alive and not Corporate Yet....



As you all may know by now my pretty little neighbor Liz helped me out this past month. We collaborated in a project where she took my logo and carved it into some copper,then proceeded to dip them in white gold. They are a limited edition so if you want a pair you can buy them on her Etsy account currently.



Go visit the dreamy wonderland of 24Karas on her blogspot account!!!

I also want to take this chance to showcase some of her own work that is of her unique nature 100% 24Karas!!! Lizzy loves the sea,all things natural and of organic nature. I want to try and help Liz and all my friends like her. Meaning I want all my friends to be able to make a living out of what they love to do most.

No comments:

Post a Comment