Wednesday 18 June 2008

The Pierces Part Deux!!!


Actually it's part 3 but I didn't make the first show now... Every week the crow gets bigger and more enthusiastic. In line there where a few pushy over zealous creepy fans and I was all "Geez kiddies this is The Pierces can we all get along???"Once inside the venue a certain new breeding stalker bloak threw a fit that there where seats saved for Alison's in laws.

Anyway whenever I go to see these 2 rock country chicks, I feel like I'm like the cool teenage girl (I'm 31) who snuck into the local girly gyspsie carnival for hot chicks and little instruments. Seriously every girl in the audience is a smoking hot fan or sibling....And its cool to be able to go hang out on Ludlow street in a venue packed with cool non-hipsters...The Pierce's tend to attract sexy southern local city gals!!!

Next Tuesday is the last sets kids/stalkers!!! Get your lipstick on and sexy sun dresses ready for the last hurrah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment