Saturday 7 June 2008

The Many Muses of Mine B movie Actresses

Creepy beautiful Angela Bettis starred in this thriller "MAY" its about a twisted lonely girl that has a creepy doll for a friend and does other weird stuff around town.






I've always loved B movies and the actors or actresses that went with the territory. I probably felt like some of the best talent was going unknoticed when it came to acting and costume and sometimes even the script. This is Angela Bettis the only mainstream film you've probably seen her in is "Girl Interrupted"...I guess the dark side inside me will always be influential in whatever I do. I think its rather strange that Marylin Manson ends up dating anyone I get all excited over. I guess I have a pattern or maybe even the same interest as he.




Even Big time film "Grind House" was modeled after B movie flicks. Rose McGowan was perfectly placed in both feature films released last summer. Before she hit the A list she did her time and paid her dues in B movies like the psychotic teen sex kitten in "Devil in the Flesh" or "The Doom Generation", she even sat alongside Traci Lords in "Nowhere"...I always found Rose to be dark and highly seductive. Or maybe I just have a heart when it comes to psychopaths.

Reformed bad girl stunning starlet, Bijou Phillips is so hot it hurts!!! The youngest face ever to grace the cover of VOGUE magazine at the tender age of 13. I saw her in "Bully"and in "Tart". Two movies that terrified me. I can't wait to see her play punk rock bassist of the Germs in "What We do is Secret" and I've yet to see "Hostel"...





My current favorite actress has made it A list this past year. Evan Rachel Wood, I really hope to decorate her hair with my head candy!!! She's brilliant and "Pretty Persuasion"is one of my all time favorite films,destined to be a cult classic. Check her out in Italian Vogue below all secretary.





Finally don't hate me because I love Lohan "I Know Who Killed Me" my friend Shannon call's it Parent trap part 2 the dark side!!!





Linds is my favorite bad habit, FYI If anyone knows who designs these jeans give me a heads up, I want!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment