Friday 9 May 2008

Henri Bendel is my OBSESSION!!!






So I was super psyched when I was on Coutorture this morning and saw my story was linked to their most popular links recently!!! The story was written for Fashion Indie and it was named "Behind the Scenes at a Henri Bendel Trunk Show"!!!

"Alison Nelson's Chocolate Bar" on the 3rd floor is one of my newfound obsessions. I can't get enough of their iced coconut chocolate drink!!! And where else but Bendel's would you find candy bars wrapped in rhinestone bracelets???!!!

I met a skincare lady holding a show downstairs for Cleanse Bath and Body, She was actually upstairs in the Chocolate bar introducing her Latte for your Botte' scrub. She is still showing and I highly recommend her delectable body goodies...

May 5-11: CLEANSE BATH AND BODY FRAGRANCE TRUNK SHOW. Meet designer Maggie Rasmussen as she personally presents Cleanse Bath and Body.

"What is the difference between mere fashion and true style?"
"Fashion says 'Me too', and style says 'Only me'." -Geraldine Stutz (former president of Henri Bendel)...

Its a beautiful thing to have a major NYC department store support young talent in a place where CHANEL is placed. Actually Coco Chanel was originally introduced into this country through the amazing store itself.


One of my favorite downtown additions to the store is this wacky chick staff member Dana. The busty tattoo clad blond came here on an MTV True Life reality series "I'm moving to NYC" , She had me in tears the entire time we were working together. I didn't even know her last name and it only took me 2 seconds to find her on myspace. AHHH Google!!! Connecting psychos and sickos everywhere from uptown to downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment