Tuesday 27 May 2008

Basha Shaindy Hair Wear



I've got competition,but I don't mind LOL!!! I recently stopped by Henri Bendel to check out the latest trunk shows. That is where I discovered the two lovely ladies who partnered up to create Basha Shaindy...

One of my rules of success is to not be afraid to let others shine, or to share with the world other works of beauty. Its a been said that you get back what you put out there. The law of threefold says you will get three times anything you feed into the collective unconscious.

This was the whole reason why I started this blog,and in reality right now it is all paying back ten-fold!!!

Designers can get so competitive it can be quite disgusting. But I guess that is the case in all sorts of business. But here is a hint, those who play the game with one another will help build the foundation of a long standing and rewarding career.

However my other rule is I will only nurture those who nurture back.



Now let's take a look at Boyfriend head-pieces. Boyfriend was responsible for decorating the head's of all Mandate girl's at the Mandate of Heaven fashion show. You can buy Boyfriend feathered head pieces at Shop in the lower east side,and you can pick up some Angel Lust while you're at it.

Reminder: All of us indie companies need your support, thats how we'll stay around...

No comments:

Post a Comment