Monday 28 April 2008

Monday! Monday!

Let's start off with a TODAY ONLY offer from MIA (MIA 2 (164, 35, 33). That's right guys and GALS MIA is back to giving away a free outfit on Monday. They've taken their break and are now back to the old MONDAY ONLY offer. Only this time they've included the girls! This week's theme is Cha Cha (includes matching red shoes) and yes, guys there's an outfit waiting for you. I'll not spoil the surprise. ($0 / m&f)

MIA cha cha

I'm wearing the new sakura sorceress skin from Mela's (Juicy (154, 145, 24). ($0/ f)

The hair in all pictures is from the $1 wall found in the clearance room at Bewitched Hair (Lemon Island (250, 187, 40). They are having a great clearance too, with fat packs (all colors include) of hair selling for only $100. ($1-10 styles/ f & unisex)

More...


I picked up both pairs of shoes that I'm wearing from the Free Dove (Gallii 113/53/33) which is one of those must visit freebie haunts. The white pair of shoes is courtesy of Insolence; black pair from *SM Vendor*. ($0 / m & f/clothes, shoes, hair, skin, animation overrides, jewelry)

AQUA copy

At AQUA (Glinda 227, 29, 89) I picked up two cute dresses for free and the hotpants & bikini top set is $5 for a limited time. I hadn't heard of this place before and it has tons of sexy outfits. ( $0 - dresses, $5 -hotpants/ F)

Kunglers

While at a hunt I spotted Trinity Outlander who had on a smexy, smexy lace outfit. She directed me to Kunglers (Agapema 241/137/48) where I found two lace outfits. You'll find both dresses upstairs. ($0 - 2 dresses, F)

A Piece of Candy _ Blue Diamond Hunt

Last, but certainly not least I hit A Piece of Candy (Immintel (160, 180, 100) for the Little Italy blue diamond hunt. I spotted all the diamonds easily and I'm sure you can too. They're sculpty so just make sure to walk around and give them time to rez. There were 4 outfits included in the hunt and one skin. I also picked up one of the $1 tops (not pictured) from the dollarbie post, where you'll find additional Another Shop skin mods. Candy is really good to her patrons and usually offers (as she has this week) a new release at a special introductory price. This week she has a couple of outfits for $10 each. ($1 - 5 diamonds, $1- skins & shirts, $10 new releases / F)

I almost forgot. =X All the jewelry shown is from yoona Mayo's shop in uemachi (uemachi (25, 136, 29). You'll find a nice selection of free jewelry & a hair for the girls. Also the prices are really inexpensive. $30 for earrings & $50 for necklaces & some sets.

Photos taken on the Shengri La sims (sims: Shegri La, Shengri La Joy, Shengri La Hope, Shengri La Love, Shengri La Peace)

No comments:

Post a Comment