Monday 28 April 2008

Help feed the publicist!!!

I'm hawking some designer duds used and unused at shameless low prices...My ebay store is here click!!!Miu Miu shoes used for a 1.oo starting bid,Betsey johns lace skirts starting at 3$...Stop by and show some support and pittly LMAO...

Remember for 15$ a month you can advertise on my site. I'm quite generously with leaving things up longer than a month. Just donate in my paypal account,let me know you did by contacting me at angellustpr@gmail.com...

Unfortunately in the beginning success will come your way,and your pockets art not benefiting in the beginning. You have to pay your dues and with blind faith how for the big pay off.

This cashmere never worn out cardigan is one of my cheap pieces staring at five bucks...

Another thing I'm offering is,if you donate like a dollar in my paypal account and submit me you did so. I will post a paragraph shout out to what ever you want...

No comments:

Post a Comment