Thursday 20 March 2008

Spring styles

It's no secret that I love French Connection. Their clothes are relatively inexpensive, while never sacrificing style. You can always count on finding something superbly stylish there.

So this shirt is a little "Tyrone Power in The Mark of Zorro," but I think this would make a strong look for the office, or a nicer night out -- the kind where you don't dance on tables.



$98, at frenchconnection.com. Also comes in black, honeypie (a yellowish cream color) and malibu pink (fuchsia).


When I was last at Forever 21, I noticed that a lot of the dresses and shirts were in beautiful creams, blushes, and rosy pinks, which are all great colors if you're going for a softer look this spring.

All from Forever21.com.

I know I focus on a lot of shirts and tops, but I feel like there's more to do there... there are only so many types of pants, unless if you get into patterns. Know what I mean? However, if you'd like to see more about other types of clothings, just leave me a comment and let me know!

Photos: www.forever21.com, www.frenchconnection.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment